A new maintenance release with bug fixes and additional features.
- Change dir to process.dir to find processes in subdirs
- If all files found in offline dir, continue workflow with no download
- Remove extra log files for bank dependencies (computed banks)
- Fix computed bank update when sub banks are not updated
- Fix #15 when remote reverts to a previous release
- Feature #16: get possibility not to download files (for computed banks for example). Set protocol=’none’ in bank properties.
- Fix on –check with some protocols
- Fix #21 release.file not supported for directhttp protocol
- Feature #22: add localrelease and remoterelease bank properties to use the remote release as an expression in other properties => remote.dir = xx/yy/%(remoterelease)s/zz
- Feature #17,#20: detect remote modifications even if release is the same new parameter release.control (true, false) to force a check even if remote release (file controlled or date) is the same.
- Fix on ‘multi’ protocol
- Fix on “save_as” regexp when remote.files starts with a ^ character.